My first tag!!!!!YAAY~~!!!
I feel like I don't really contribute much to deviantart personally ,so I thought that maybe I could use this tag as a chance for deviants to get to know me a little better. And I also hope more people do this tag in order to get to know eachother better aswell.!!!
1. POST 16 FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF. NOW.
2. POST YOUR MOST EMBARRASSING MOMENT.
3. TAG 7 PEOPLE.
4. KEEP THESE DANG RULES HERE.
1) My favorite color is blue.(either a light baby blue or and an intense sapphire blue)
2) I share my birthday month with my grandparents.(my grandapa's is 25 of december, my grandma's is 31 of december and mine is 30 of december)
4) My favorite manga are Shaman King, Soul Eater, Magi:the labyrinth of magic and Yu Yu Hakusho.
5) I love mythology.(especially greek mythology)
6) I love wearing pijamas all day.!^w^
7) When I was a baby, I didn't like bananas.( and I still don't -_-")
8) My family says I look like doctor Temprance Brenan from the crime series Bones.(which I am fan of along with my mom >w<)
9) My favorite gemstone is amethyst.
10) I have blue eyes.
11) At the mall, I love looking at the jewelery stores and shops.
12) I am a terrible singer.>.<"
13) My favorite fairy tales are Cinderella and Rapunzel.
14) I love wearing pretty dresses!
15) I hate uneven skin colors.(or more like uneven tanning, having your arms and legs tanned and your body a lighter tone, I prefer having the body have an even coloration if possible)
16) I love watching cooking shows.
Most embarrassing moment: I believe my most embarrassing moment was at a family reunion at my great-grandma's house, it was getting late and most of my relatives were going home how ever there were still quite a few left since my family is really huge!!some of my more distant cousins and I were on the trampoline and we were taking turns jumping on the trampoline to see who could make everyone else jump while they were laying down, by the time my turn came it was time for me to leave but before I leave I asked my mom if I could at least jump once, she said it was okay. So I prepared myself for the biggest jump ever, I was determined to make everyone else jump at least a foot off the trampoline, I jumped and came crashing down, I succeeded in my goal. A look of triumph on my face as I straighted up, to be followed by questioning look upon seeing my mom's suprised face. I looked down to shockingly see my pants at my knees!!!!!!the force of my landing caused my pants to fall down!!!!!!All the glory I had felt vanished instanly and I fumbled to get my pants on!!!!luckily all my cousins that had stayed were girls so the embarrassment wasn't so crushing, at least everyone got a good laugh that night.
I tag: no one, you may do this tag if you wish, besides, I believe one enjoys doing things more if they have the option to choose if they wish to do it or not rather than forcing someone to do it.